Mouse Right Click has been disable for copy right purpose

Pages

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, 11 November 2013

Introduction of JKPS DPP MISC

I currently study at Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM). In UUM most of the student stay in hostel that also known as DPP (dewan penginapan pelajar). So d0 i. I stay at DPP MISC. for me this is the best DPP ever in UUM with the nice environment, beautiful view and friendly community.

DPP MISC have its own organisation that was established to help the community of DPP MISC. The organisation is known as JKPS stand for Jawatankuasa Kepimpinan & Pembangunan Siswa or students leadership & development committe. For information, I myself are one of the JKPS. I held the position of exco of culture and arts. As Exco of arts and culture I need to achieve the objective and do my responsibilities well.

The objective are ignite and nurture a love of the arts and culture of Malaysia, to develop culture and heritage to the students, defend, preserve and continue our heritage and multi-ethnic culture, encourage interaction, absorption and acceptance of cultural elements that fit from a variety of ethnic groups and races of UUM students, especially students DPP MISC and cultural activities based on the 1971.